Infertility is a major problem that many couples face globally. Low sperm count is one of the many reasons that contribute to infertility that men often worry about. It can seriously hinder a couple’s chances of getting pregnant, leading to emotional strain and annoyance.
In this article, we will examine the possible benefits of using Shilajit, a natural supplement that has been used for a long time in traditional medicine, to increase sperm count and male fertility. We shall also take a look at how to increase sperm count using Rasayanam Pure Shilajit on a daily basis.
Shilajit: What Is It?
The Himalayas, Altai Mountains, Caucasus Mountains, and other mountain ranges are home to shilajit, a sticky, tar-like material that seeps from the rocks. It has been a part of Middle Eastern and Central Asian traditional medicine systems, including Ayurvedic treatment, for centuries. It is a special and highly prized natural material.
Reduced Sperm Count and Infertility in Men
Low sperm count, also referred to as oligospermia, is a condition where there are fewer sperm than usual in the semen. It is a major contributor to male infertility and can be brought on by several illnesses, lifestyle decisions, hormonal imbalances, and environmental triggers.
A low sperm count can make fertilization more difficult since fewer sperm in the semen means a lower possibility of one sperm successfully fertilizing an egg.
How Shilajit Contributes to Increasing Sperm Count?
There are many studies that support the claim that Shilajit can positively impact sexual health among men. Here are a few observations that have been published in multiple studies over the years:
- Shilajit can boost sperm production and count by up to 62%.
- It has the ability to increase testosterone levels to drive sexual desire and rigor.
- Shilajit is a supplement for better men’s health as it improves sperm motility.
- Apart from boosting sperm production, Shilajit aids in preventing premature ejaculation.
- Shilajit ensures proper blood flow to male genitals, which contributes significantly to men’s health.
- Shilajit is known to increase sexual arousal and decrease anxiety and stress.
How to Use Shilajit to Increase Sperm Count?
It’s important to speak with a healthcare professional before adding Shilajit to your daily regimen to increase sperm count and fertility, especially if you have underlying medical concerns or are currently taking medication. Here are a few general recommendations for consuming Shilajit:
- Choose high-quality Shilajit: You can go for Rasayanam Pure Original Shilajit. This Shilajit from the Gilgit mountains is rare and packed with nutrients. It will boost libido and performance, enhance testosterone levels in men, increase strength, stamina, and power, and quicker recovery from exercise and exertion.
- Follow the dosage and recommendations as given on the product. It is best to consult with a physician before consuming any supplements
- Be consistent with your Shilajit supplementation. It can take several weeks or months to see results so stick to it.
- You need to adapt to a healthy lifestyle, including a balanced diet, regular exercise, and stress management for Shilajit to work effectively.
Natural ingredients like shilajit have long been used in traditional medicine. If you’re thinking about consuming Shilajit to increase your fertility, speak with a medical expert to find the best course of action for your situation.
It’s crucial to keep in mind that boosting sperm count is only one component of male fertility; raising your chances of conception requires a comprehensive strategy that also involves stress management, a balanced diet, and a healthy lifestyle. When incorporated into a comprehensive plan, shilajit can help you on your path to improved fertility and reproductive health.
Q1. What is the fastest way to increase sperm count?
A1. The fastest way to increase sperm count is to maintain a healthy lifestyle, have a proper diet and sleep, wear the right clothing, exercise regularly, and consume supplements like Rasayanam Shilajit.
Q2. How can I increase my sperm count permanently?
A2. For permanent solutions, you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle and avoid smoking and drinking. You must have a good diet, keep yourself hydrated, and ensure you sleep well and for enough hours.
Q3. Which herb is best to increase sperm count?
A3. Ashwagandha is the best herb to increase sperm count. But you can incorporate supplements like Shilajit to enhance sperm count further.
Q4. What can boost sperm overnight?
A4. Well, that is a little difficult. You must stick to a healthy routine to boost sperm motility and count. It doesn’t happen overnight.